Family leaders, family organizations, and friends of DeafBlind individuals (Family Advocacy Coalition Educating or FACE for DeafBlind) are planning our first Day on the Hill for DeafBlind! We are speaking with our legislators to educate them about the needs of our children! We are announcing our arrival!
During the week of April 10 - 14, NFADB is joining other organizations in a #Day on the Hill for DeafBlind Twitter Blast and we hope you will participate.
You will be retweeting a message every day of this weeklong twitter blast, tagging your Congressmen. As constituents, your messages to your Congressional representatives are so powerful!
If you have a Twitter account, like @nfadb please add your voice to ours!
Here are the steps below, it's so simple!
Join us April 10 - 14th, and get your thumbs ready to "be heard"!
1. Find your legislators here
2. You may be able to find their twitter handle here
3. Follow @nfadb Twitter page so you get the daily tweets
4. Retweet daily tweets from @nfadb to your legislators during the blast week by tagging them in your tweet
5. Tag @nfadb and hashtag #Day on the Hill for DeafBlind
That's it! We've got this!