CMA Family Twitter Blast
October 1 - October 7, 2021
The Alice Cogswell and Anne Sullivan Macy Act (H.R. 1959 and S. 813) is continuing to gain new Congressional co-sponsors, and we need to keep the momentum going! During the blast, October 1 - 7 we will hold a #CogswellMacyAct Family Twitter Blast and we hope you will participate.
You will be contacting your state legislators to thank them, and contacting members who have not yet signed on to encourage them to do so. As constituents, your messages to your Congressional representatives is powerful. We will send you all the tools and information you need.
If you have a Twitter account, like @nfadb and the new @CogswellMacyAct Twitter page!
Look for information leading up to October 1st, and get your thumbs ready!
1. Find your legislators here
2. Get their twitter handle here
3. Follow @nfadb
4. Retweet daily tweets from @nfadb to your legislators during the blast week
5. Tag @nfadb and hashtag #CogswellMacyAct
6. Use any of the tools from the tool kit here